วันพุธที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 2

13/07/2016

      Today, I learn about  blogger’s template selecting and finding them on the internet. I study how to select the clock, calendar, counter, and  QR code by searching from Google. I search them for free and then I copy their codes. I can add gadjed in blogger by choose java script , give the name, and paste the code.If not sure, I can review item in  my blogger. I also learn friend’s linking,I can link their blogger’s address from their page in Facebook.Then, I copy their URLs and paste them in my blog linking. In  addition, I learn article creating in my blogger,I post everything what I learn in class or outside class in blog. If I want to create a new article, I have to click on new post and I also edit my articles. The last one that I learn in class is adding English videos in blog. I can search them in youtube, and before spread in my blog,I have to click ‘share’, ‘embed’, and select the video’s size to show in my blogger.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น