วันอังคารที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 6

09/08/2016
   
     
          Today, teacher teaches me how to check the number of words from Corpus Analysis,  Antconc in my topic,sport. 
          I  know frequency of words, function word,etc. I see "x" in function word, means file changing from other file.I learn content word and function word from my data that I search from the internet.Content word in this Corpus analysis give meanings of word and it is different with function word that have function in that sentence. Function words , for example, a, an, the, in, on, into, in front of, to,etc.I also learn how to find concordance by the key word, terminalogies, and collocation.I also change the word to see how the word appears in sentence.It is easy if I search for noun , verb,or another part of speech of words.If I put * ,the word will appear for many types of word.For instance, race, races,raced, racer.In addition, I learn local grammar in corpus by I copy the sentence to check the grammartical. I want to know how many frequency of the word in my corpus and then I click on frequency so the number of the word "sport " that I find is about 613 concordance Hits.The word "sports" is about 213 concordance Hits.After that , I learn about the style in my corpus that using in V.ing, gerunds, to infinitive ,  personification, similie, Finally, I learn types of Corpara as translation resources and English-Thai Parallel Concordance.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น