วันอังคารที่ 16 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 7

16/08/2016
             Today, I discuss for pair work,Thai-English Parallel that teacher assigns for us.Than, I watch video about technologies.For example.the student study with computer, blogger, google search, and video conference.I learn technology in globalization period, technologies are good things and bad things.Then, I have to know how to manage and use them.Then, teacher teaches about the important and history of CAI and CALL.I learn the advantages of CALL , it help the students to use and they apply the story. Teacher suggest me to survey the student who has problems in language learning.After that, I collect the content from search and I begin to design it.Teacher teaches me how to make the storyboard, adding the text, adding multimedia, giving the objects,and other parts of CAI.
- collecting the datas to make CAI
- title, texts
- background
- adding voice or audio
- creating pretest, exercises,and post-test

   Especially, the numbers of frames or content should appropriate in my title. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น